Tuesday, March 07, 2006

W.T.F.!!!!!

Okay this pissed me off, made me sick, then took me to a new level of being pissed off. Here is some pathetic wusses comments on a fallen hero and our troops.This is http://nodoodahs.blogspot.com/2006/03/American-idol.html"The second personally annoying occurrence involving an ex-NFL player was having to sit through a tribute to Pat Tillman, posthumous recipient of the Silver Star, while waiting for kickoff one Sunday afternoon. Actually, I didn't have to sit through the tribute, and didn't, but I was annoyed that it took place anyway. You see, I'm anti-war."No asshole you are a Anti-American.Here is some more if you can take it:And no, I don't "support the troops." As Brandon J. Snider wrote so well, "We hold brutal killers like John Wesley Hardin or Charles Manson in the lowest regard, but the difference between these killers and military troops is semantic and symbolic. It's time to address the issue of the troops with the brutality it richly deserves. It's time to deconstruct the myth of the glorious military adventure. It'a long past time we shame people who think about military service. Perhaps then fewer young people will throw their lives away." Do these asses realize they only have the right to be so ignorant and disrespectful because of the brave men and woman who they disrespect and criticize so? I can't stand these Anti-war, anit-military imbasols who bash the very ones who fight and die for our freedoms. All I can say is W.T.F. is wrong with people!

6 Comments:

Blogger Snakeeater said...

Egad. What a horse's ass. Comparing troops to Charles Manson? What planet is that cretin from?

I'll have to go back and leave him a comment when I've regained some control and coherence.

Pretty cute that "Quiet" blocked access to his/her profile as well.

2:36 PM  
Blogger MasterGunner said...

You're on our (The TankerBrothers') "Cool List"!

Keep up the good work!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Soxfan said...

I feel like people like that aren't even worth the effort.I mean I can sort of understand the whole "Anarchist" thing if you're in college and being a rebel but that guy is in his mid 30's. Time to grow up and open up your eyes.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Your right Jon, I need to learn not to let these guys under my skin, they just piss me off so much!

Thanks Mastergunner

Snake eater, I was gonna go back and reply to "quiet" but I knew I wouldn't be much of a lady in the words I wrote, so I decided to pass.

8:45 AM  
Blogger RobC said...

These are the sort that yell "freedom of speech" but do not allow a word in edgewise... not worth the time to waste any replies on imho... just good for traction...

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! House with bad credit Ashley cole soccer player for england

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home